Tuesday 21 February 2017

OOTD: Cakes and OTK Boots


Hello!

Every now and again something amazing happens. It might be you get the job you have always wanted, maybe you have realised you are madly in love or you know, you've found the perfect pair of over the knee boots... 

This magical moment happened to me quite recently. There I was minding my own business in New Look and bam, my heart stopped (metaphorically not literally obviously). Hanging up amongst of sale boots and shoes, I found an amazing black suede pair of boots. To top it off they were the only pair left and in my size. It was fate. 

As you may know, I have a pair of thigh highs which I adore but since I am basically useless in heels, I very rarely get to wear them. Unless I want to show off my best Bambi on ice impersonation. So, to find a pair of OTK boots that have a wearable heel and can actually fit over my powerful thighs is a pretty special moment. 

Of course when you fall in love with a new pair of boots, it would just be wrong not to wear them the next day and make your friend take photos of said outfit. 




Coat - Topshop 
Jumper - New Look
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21 
Boots - New Look
Cardigan - Primark
Bag - Hallhuber

One of the good things about having friends who blog as well is that you both share an obsession with taking photos of everything. The wonderful Louise from Love From Lou Lou agreed to take part in a little project for my work, so we had a little outfit photo taking session.



Of course after all that street stylin' - you need cake. That is just a given. 

If you live in Edinburgh or nearby and haven't visited Mimi's Bakehouse before then you are doing life wrong. Seriously, sort it out. You won't regret it. 


See what I mean? That my friends is the best Oreo cheesecake in the whole world. That is a fact. 

So, how did my boots hold up by the end of the day? My feet were a little tender but I managed to wear them the next again day so quite frankly those boots were a damn good purchase. Paired with my long coat, I felt like the tallest woman alive. Can't wait to flaunt around and tower over my friends everyday now. It is all I ever want. 



Till the next time! 

x


3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous - love the outfit! I'm terrible at walking in heals myself!
    Your New Look jumper, H+M skirt, Primark cardigan and Topshop coat look lovely styled together.
    If I'm ever in Edinburgh I'll make a point of visiting Mimi's Bakehouse (yum).

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit of the day!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    Adam Levine

    ReplyDelete