Sunday 1 October 2017

OOTD: Ouija Board, Ouija Board


Hello!

October finally here aka the best month of the whole year. The weather has taken a turn for the worst, the shops are full of pumpkin spice and of course, Halloween is just around the corner. 

After a year of stress, I am ready to actually make the most of my favourite month, so of course, I had to kick it off with a good old fashion OOTD post. 
The first of October was typically rainy, cold and windy. As much as I didn't enjoy having my hair attack my face or my wonderful eyeliner flicks getting destroyed by the rain, it really did feel like summer is finally gone.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like summer but there is something about this time of the year that feels special to me. Maybe it is just the teenage goth in me creeping out... 

To kick off this spooky month, I obviously had to wear my beloved Ouija board dress. 







Dress - A stall at the Tattoo Convention 
Boots - New Look
Hat - H&M
Coat - Pinched from my mother...
Necklaces - Primark 

I love this dress for several reasons. Mainly because it is Ouija themed skater dress which is basically perfection in my eyes but I also purchased it at the time same as when I got my eye/triangle tattoo at the Scottish Tattoo Convention. I'm still having a massive love affair with that tattoo and the two go perfectly together. 

I also had an excuse to bring out my favourite knee-high boots. Confession time - I actually can't really walk in them for any great lengths of time but look at how pretty they look, that's all that matters right? Who needs comfort......

With the weather being utterly dreadful it was also the perfect time to wear this fabulous coat that I managed to persuade my mum to give me and good old wide-brimmed hat. In my head, I thought I looked really cool but looking at these pictures now I kinda look like a cross between Mick Fleetwood and Van Helsing.... 


Another thing I love about this time of the year is that I can get a ton of spooky Halloween themed clothing from the shops. I've already got a ridiculously long wish list (which I am debating sharing on the blog). 

Because remember boys and girls spooky clothes are not just for Halloween.... 


What are you most excited about for October? 


Till the next time!

X

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Please share the spooky clothing wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!

      Currently working on that right now ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous…such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete