Friday 31 January 2014

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Who doesn't love a villain?


So today, thanks to a friend on Facebook I got to see the title of this article:

Japanese designer creates collection of gorgeous perfume bottles based on Disney villains


How could I not be attracted to this? I believe there is two people in this world, you have the ones that like Disney Princesses and the ones who like Disney Villains. I fall into the latter camp.
There is just something so interesting about a villain and Disney ones are pretty special!

These bottles designs are beyond gorgeous. Sadly you cannot buy them, but fingers crossed this may happen one day! There are the creation of a lady called Ruby Spark. 
Now we all know how much stuff you can based around the Princesses but I feel there is a lot lacking when it comes to our favourite villains. It's such a shame that Disney haven't done anything like this. 

Here are some of my favourites:





I just can't get enough of them really. Here is the link to one of the articles about them, and if you are like me and dreaming that they can be a reality one day, check it out: Disney Villain Perfume Bottles
Let me know which one if your favourite!



Also on another note, I feel the need to share this picture of the new dress I spoke about in my last post. 

I am totally in love with it. It's so floaty and pretty. I feel like Misty Day from American Horror Story when I'm wearing it. Good old ASOS! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are all amazing. My fave has to be the Queen of hearts one though! I would be pretty happy with any of them. Nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete