Monday 20 January 2014

Why hello there!


So where do I begin? 



As you can guess, I am very new to this whole "blogging" thing. It's something I've always fancied doing but never really found the motivation to actually start it off. I'm pretty bad at having great ideas but never following them through but here I am! 
One of my problems when thinking about this blog was what do I write. Would people really want to hear my opinions on films I've watched or see clothes that I'm lusting after? Probably not but, well, bugger it. 
Writing has never came natural to me, I'm prone to a good spelling mistake or two and a few grammatical errors. So I've warned you! 
Like most young people, I love taking photos and I feel in some ways It's easier to express myself through that. So expect alot of them.
I should really start this blog off with a good old "about me" thing but I'm pretty useless at them. Maybe one day I will do that, but today is not that day!

So, what am I going to write about in this blog of mine? I think it really is going to be about the things I love: Fashion, Music, Films and occasionally games. The odd review, some OOTD (outfit of the day), things I want badly, the usual. 

I think that is all for now, sorry this has probably been the most boring post ever but do give me time. If you have read this, then thank you. This blog, at the moment, is more a way of me letting off steam but if you do take the time to read anything I write then I totally appreciate it. 

Till the next time! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment