Tuesday 11 February 2014

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!

Who doesn't love The Caped Crusader?

 Anyone who knows me well, understands my love for Batman. I was obsessed with bats as a little girl, so it's no surprise that I became a big Batman fan. I could rant away about my love for it but I'm keeping this post short and sweet. 

So a few days ago, my brother's lovely girlfriend tagged me in a photo on instagram. This photo was posted by none other than Black Milk Clothing. A brilliant Australian company which I love but I always felt I would never be able to pull of their amazing clothes. This post was advertising their new Batman collection. I was MEGA excited, especially because one of the photos showed a girl dressed up as The Joker whilst wearing a Joker swimsuit. 
Now let's be honest, Bruce Wayne is cool and all but my favourite thing about Batman is the villains.
 I find them so interesting and they just grab my attention more.  

Last night (in the UK), they launched said collection and oh boy, was I happy!
So I'm going to post a couple of my favourite items. 

Golden Age Leggings: $85.00 AUD
(£46.34)

 
Differently Sane GFT: $59.99 AUD
(£32.71)

 Poison Ivy Swimsuit: $100.00 AUD
(£54.52)

Killing Joke BF Bomber: $120.01 AUD
(£65.43)

And lastly, the one I actually ended up buying (I just couldn't resist)

  Joker's Revenge GFT: $60.00 AUD
(£32.71)

I had to stop myself buying more, especially that bomber jacket. Supposedly it takes about 3 weeks for my t shirt to arrive but I can't wait. Already thinking of what outfits I can make from it.

If you are a Batman fan, you should totally check them out on the Black Milk Clothing website. 
Let me know which one is your favourite!

X


3 comments:

  1. Woahhh, I LOVE the bomber! These are SO cool! I can't wait to see your outfit - I love these, but I have no idea what I'd wear with them, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see me trying to get the bomber after payday. Haha yeah some of the stuff they have is pretty out there.

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. I am a massive massive batman fan (comics and film geek here...) and I love black milk clothing, their Harry potter collection blew me away. Such wonderful images captured in their clothes. I'm obsessed with Harley Quinn so will definitely e checking out their new collection! I've never bought from them cause I'm always poor... but let me know if its good quality coz I may have to request that bomber jacket for my birthday!!! Xxxx

    (Longest comment ever?)

    roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete