Thursday 22 May 2014

OOTD: Summer Is Coming.

OOTD


Hello again, time for a little OOTD. Okay so technically this wasn't today but actually last week but a girl has been busy! 
So, last weekend I travelled down to Peterborough and then to Sittingbourne for Sam's Gran's 80th birthday. This was my first time meeting them all properly and it ended up being such a lovely weekend.
The weather was bloody boiling!
Don't get me wrong, I love it when it's sunny like everyone else but being a pale Scottish lass, the heat was not my friend. You know what is my friend though? Sunscreen and lots of it.

So here is one of my outfits from the weekend:


Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Stall in Brighton
Top: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize
Bangles: Primark, Wear Eponymous, H&M
Skirt: River Island
Shoes: Primark

I must say I did like this outfit but the skirt was pretty heavy so wasn't probably the best thing to wear when it's roasting outfit. I'm going to be on the look out for some light long skirts for summer. If you have any recommendations let me know!

Whilst down there, I got some photos taken with a very nice fancy camera. It made a lovely change from my usual iPhone photos:




I really need to start saving up for a decent camera, it makes such a difference. So like the skirt, if anyone knows of any good camera, do let me know! I'm a bit clueless when it comes to stuff like that.

So apologies this was a fairly short post, I shall be planning a little post all about the amazing Wear Eponymous Blogger Campaign during the week. So keep your eyes peeled!

Till the next time!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment