Thursday 5 June 2014

Crabtree & Eveyln Blogger Event



Hello again!

Last week I had the fantastic chance to attend the Crabtree & Evelyn Handy Tips blogger event at their Hanover Street shop in Edinburgh. I was made aware of their event and campaign from the fantastic Scott Harry Emery, a fashion & lifestyle blogger. You should all check him out at: ScottNothingToDoWithYou

To the basis of The Handy Tips campaign is to share those trusted beauty tips that have been handed down to us from mothers, grandmothers, sisters etc. Funnily enough my handy tip came from my other half!
One of the best parts of their campaign is that you can walk into one of their amazing shops, write down your tip on one of these adorable little leaf cards:

(My tip passed to me by my lovely boyfriend (of all the people))

Once you've done that, then you get to stick your tip on the tree for everyone to share and hopefully try out. It's a wonderful idea. 
Plus once you've shared your tip, you can get a £5 voucher to spend on their brilliant products.

Now I'm not going to lie, I have never tried any Crabtree & Evelyn products before. I knew my mum was a fan but personally I had never been in one of the shops. I can safely say I am now obsessed with them now.

The Edinburgh store has a wondeful look inside. Very vintage style which totally appeals to me. It's very bright and welcoming aswell, plus the staff I got to meet were beyond lovely. 

The first thing I got to see in the shop was the wonderful little table they had set up for us.
Mango Bellinis and adorable little cakes.

 
 After a little drink, a nibble and a chat with the amazing other bloggers who were invited, I had a little wander around the shop. The range of products they had was amazing. I especially was in love with all their pomegranate products.






 (How adorable are these perfume bottles?)

I have to say a massive thanks to all the staff in the shop. They were wonderfully helpful and I even got a little hand treatment.  I left with the softest hands in the world.

All in all, it was a fantastic evening and gave me the chance to meet other fellow bloggers. When I first started blogging, I was so worried about entering this community but you have all just blown me away. If you are reading this and want to start a blog, you really should. The community is full of the most welcoming and kindest people I have met.

So to sum up, get yourself along to Crabtree & Evelyn and share your handy tip!

Till the next time!

X

4 comments:

  1. The pomegranate products sound amazing! Is that a hand lotion in the middle of your photo or a soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is something special! Yeah it's a hand cream. I had never really used them bother but now I can't look back!

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this! :-) It was super lovely to meet ya! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yeah was so nice to meet you. Can't wait till Wednesday!! Xx

      Delete