Wednesday 24 September 2014

Autumn Style


Why hello there.
Well it's that time of the year when leaves start to fall of the trees, it's getting colder and people start talking about Christmas when they should really talk about Halloween. Yes my friends, it's Autumn!

Personally, I'm all about Autumn. Especially after our strangely warm summer, I say bring on the cold! I can't wait to start wrapping up warm and getting the electric blanket out. Does that make me an old woman?

Autumn fashion is always fabulous, from wool hats to faux fur everything, I just love it.
So I'm going to show you three looks that I would wear for this season:


Casual Look:

 Jacket: Topshop Longline Throw On Duster Jacket: £79.00
Disco pants: New Look Black High Shine Disco Pants: £22.99 
Boots: River Island Black Zip Front Block Heel Ankle Boots: £40.00 
Shirt: H&M Oversized Shirt: £20.99 
Necklace: Miss Selfridge Blue Navette Stone Necklace: £5.00 
Hat: Topshop Big Felt Floppy Hat: £28.00 
Bag: River Island Black Faux Fur Slouch Bag: £37.00 

Right okay, I know there is a lack of colour in this outfit but come on it's almost Halloween. What better reason to let your inner goth come out. Plus we all know black and white is a classic chic look. I'm loving duster coats right now and since the weather hasn't went proper cold yet, I felt it's a good choice! Light but still keeping you covered up.
I've made no secret of my love for ankle boots and disco pants, so naturally I had to add them into this. I think this is a good casual look for a day of shopping or afternoon cocktails!
Plus how amazing is that faux far bag!

Smart Look:


Jacket: Topshop Faux Fur Teddy Coat: £79.00
Top: Miss Selfridge Crep Crop T-Shirt: £20.00
Skirt: New Look Fashion Union Monochrome Grid Print: £22.00 
Shoes: Topshop GLORY White High Court: £58.00 
Bag: ModCloth Soft Serve You Well Bag: $39.99 

This is a look that I have never tried before but just look. Makes a change from all the black eh?
Continuing for my love of faux fur, I just had to add this teddy style coat from Topshop. Looks extremely cosy and cute.
Grind print is pretty much every where right now and I love the 60's mod vibe it gives you. Paired with the bright pink top, I think it just makes the outfit pop!
 My inspiration for this look has defiantly came from the amazing barbie themed Spring/Summer '15 Moschino collection (which you should check out here)
I'm also a massive fan of the food themed bags that are around right now and I feel like this adorable ice cream one just works with this very girly look.

Going out look: 


Dress: Coco Fennell Penny Lane Dress: £95.00 
Shoes: I Krush Cecile Black Platform Heels: £19.99 
Necklace: Noxious Sunflower Choker: £4.00 
Coat: ASOS Vintage Faux Fur Longline Coat: £90.00 

And lastly my more 'going out' look. This is a 70's inspirted look which makes a little change from the more mod look I'm seeing everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love mod, but you can't beat a big faux fur coat like that one! They go with everything.
At the moment I am seriously lusting after Coco Fennell. The dresses are ridiculously beautiful and this is one of my favourites. Check out that embroidered neckline! *swoon*
To make it more of a 'going out' look, I've added these velvet heels from I Krush and at £19.99 they are a winner for me. Lastly, since it's such a bold look, a little simple sunflower choker from Noxious just fits in perfectly.

So there you go, some looks that I hope to be wearing for this Autumn.
Let me know which look is your favourite and want your lusting after this season!

Till the next time!

X








7 comments:

  1. I love all these looks but the casual look is screaming out to me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you love them!

      The casual look is my favourite too, mainly because it's the sort of outfit I just live in right now ha!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous! I love floppy hats, I now try and make out fits so that I just wear my hat. I can't wait to get my fur coat either. Bring on the cold!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!
      I'm all about the floppy hats right now! Just add something special to an outfit.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks! Each look is really strong. Don't think I could pick a favourite. I want them all!!! Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a good fun. I like it very much. blessing.Wood tiles Suppliers

    ReplyDelete