Friday 28 November 2014

It's all about the fun jumpers!


Hello again!
Winter is coming...

Well technically it is already here but I couldn't resist. The days are darker, the temperature has dropped and drinking warm alcohol during the day is totally acceptable. Yes winter is truly here and this means it's time to get cosy!
I'm actually a big fan of winter fashion. For someone who is a little self conscious, summer isn't a great time of the year for me. Bare legs and vests are not my favourites. I love being able to wear thick tights, cute hats, warm coats and most importantly a good jumper.

So for this post I'm going to share with you a recent 'wintery' OOTD and some jumpers that I am seriously lusting after.

Jumper: H&M
Shirt: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Jeans: New Look
Boots: New Look

 As soon as I saw this jumper in H&M I knew it had to be mine. It has my favourite things on it, pizza, fries and hot dogs! It's more of a sweatshirt type of material so it's not exactly the warmest thing around, so I paired it with a simple white shirt. 
I've said it before but I'm not a massive fan of jeans but I do love a simple black skinny. The fact that this old pair still fit me is a shock really! 
(They may have cut the circulation off slightly in my legs mind you)

After I wore this outfit, I decided I need to get more fun jumpers to jazz up my wardrobe. So here are a few amazing ones I've found in my search!

WARNING! SOME OF THESE MIGHT BE CHRISTMAS BASED!

Joy Louche Maple Sweat: £35.00
It has a massive cat on it and covered in maple leaves. What more do you want?

H&M Christmas Jumper: £24.99

It's a little tacky but come on the best Christmas jumpers are. I love it!

River Island Grey Popcorn Jumper: £35.00

Going with the theme of my favourite junk foods, I am massive popcorn fiend and this jumper just gets me. 

H&M Jacquard Knit Jumper: £39.99

The colours are fabulous and it could easily work on a day look and night look!


It's a Street Fighter christmas jumper.... Need I say more?

 ASOS Pull&Bear New Paper Knitted Top: £29.99
I weirdly like news paper printed clothes so this jumper is right up my street. 


I found so much more and could go on forever but that was selection of some of my favourites. I especially love the Street Fighter one. I may have to add it to my Christmas list!

Let me know what one you liked the best and if you will be rocking a fun jumper this winter!

Till the next time

X

2 comments:

  1. i love your jumper :)

    xxx

    anna from stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the food sweatshirt from H&M, so comfy!

    ReplyDelete