Tuesday 29 September 2015

OOTD: Cat Realness with Yoshi


Why hello there.

When it comes to handbags, I have never been a girl who likes it too plain. Don't get me wrong you can't beat a classic slightly oversized leather bag but sometimes you just need to get something a little quirkier. Say hello to Yoshi
Yoshi first came on my horizon via good old Instagram. I instantly loved their quirky bag designs and was pretty excited when they sent me an email offering me one of their bags. Yoshi describe themselves as a fusion of Osaka culture and British quality and design. With over 40 years of experience design, manufacturing and hand crafting leather, they are a brand that you don't want to ignore. I spent a good while going through their range, attempting to find the bag for me. There was a debate going on in my head though. One part of me wanted to play it safe with a nice simple day bag or go for something a little more fun. In the end, my love for cats won over.

Introducing Bruce The Cat

Bruce The Cat Leather Cross Body Bag: £65

He is quite possible the cutest little bag I have ever seen and so well made. Quite often with 'fun' bags like that, you tend to lose out in the quality but not with Yoshi. He is handmade with nappa leather and has a adjustable strap. You can easily see a lot of time and work has went in to making him perfect and I can good old Bruce lasting a long time. He (yes I am referring to a bag as he) also has a little inside zipped pocket which is always handy, especially for a night out. He will keep those keys safe for you! 


Onto my OOTD:



Coat: Primark
Shirt: New Look 
Disco Pants: Primark
Boots: New Look 
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Primark
Bag: Yoshi 

So this Bruce is a black cat, I felt it was very fitting to have a witchy outfit to go with him. I was going for a more AHS The Coven/The Craft look than a floaty lace dressed look. I think I've lost count of how many times I have featured outfits like this but you know what, It's my go to look and I love it. You can't beat a white shirt, black jacket and my trust disco pants. I should try mix it up a little bit but that we are at the point in the year when dressing becomes a little tricky. It's not cold enough for winter clothes but it's not exactly warm enough for summer clothes! 

Massive thank you to Yoshi for sending me out Bruce, I think we are going to get on brilliantly. Make sure you check out their amazing range and you can also get 10% off your first order if you sign up to the newsletter! 



Till the next time!


X




*I was sent this bag from Yoshi for a review. All views are of my own though. 

1 comment:

  1. Bruce is adorable! I love a novelty bag, and anything cat related is a winner for me x

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete