Monday 21 November 2016

Frankly Vlogs - A Day Of Drinking In Edinburgh


Hello!

Every now and again, you need a day of letting your hair down. With work, hospital trips and generally attempting to keep a social life together, I found I just wasn't having enough time for myself. 

I was feeling stressed and a little down in the dumps, so, when Sam suggested we have a little Saturday of day drinking, I was pretty darn keen. It is not often we get a weekend together these days either. 

Of course like any normal 25 year old blogger, I had to document my day. It didn't happen if you don't document it right? 

I am actually starting to enjoy making little videos. Look, I know they are pretty rubbish. I'm not a top 'vlogger', nor do I really want to but it is fun to take a few clips and watch them back later. 

In the spirit of being a top blogger/vlogger/social media junkie, have a little OOTD to go along with it: 



Top - Some random music shop (probably)
Skirts - H&M
Tights - Primark
Sunglasses - Nae Idea
Trainers - Adidas
Bag - Hallhuber
Necklace - Primark 


Till the next time!

x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice info!, very informative post.............
    Now more than ever, people are looking for ways to cutback their saloon expenses. Do you know how? They have discovered the importance of having beauty tools at home.
    taper app

    ReplyDelete