Tuesday 22 July 2014

Bowie, Pop Art, Bows & Peachy Keen


Hello again! 
So today my post is going to be based around some amazing jewellery that I received the other morning!
So let's begin:

A couple of weeks ago the lovely Laura from Peachy Keen posted on Instagram asking if any bloggers would be interested in featuring her gorgeous jewellery and accessories on their blogs. I pretty much jumped at the chance!
Her range is made up of Kitsch & Vintage inspired handmade pieces. Totally up my street.
We all know that accessories can really make an outfit come together and I really feel her style works for me perfectly. 

So a couple of days ago, a little package came for me.




I love the candy stripe packaging. Really adds to the retro/kitsch feel of it all!

So of course I was pretty excited to see what was inside as Laura picked them to give a "goody bag" feel of it. So onto what I got:



So yeah...I was pretty darn happy!


David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust" Wooden Brooch - £5


I am a massive Bowie fan, so I was so happy to get the brooch. I can't even begin to describe how amazing it looks. I recently wore it with a black jacket and it just stands out so well. I think this brooch is going to get incorporated into several of my outfits!

Large Pop Art Necklace - £6

I'm also a fan of Pop Art so this necklace was right up my street. Paired with a cute little shift dress, this really is a big nod to the 60's.

  Mirror Bow Ring - £3

For people that know me and have met me, you may have noticed I have a big old bow tattoo on my wrist, so I was pretty happy to receive this adorable ring. The colour of it is very striking and I love the mirror effect it has. 

So there you go!
My amazing little goodies from Peachy Keen  
I really recommend you click the link above if you are a fan of quirky, unique pieces. 

Hope you've enjoyed this post!

Till the next time!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment