Friday 25 July 2014

OOTD: Disco Pants and Bowie



Hello again! Time for a little OOTD post.

So tonight I went out for a couple of drinks. Probably the first time I've been out on a Friday night and of course I was home before 11pm. The joys of working at weekends eh?
Also i'm slowly turning into a boring old woman but hey ho!

This morning, a little package arrived for me from the lovely people at Wear Eponymous
Of course I had to incorporate into my outfit for this evening.



So since it was just "casual drinks" I felt a nice basic white tshirt and disco pants would work. 
I'm pretty much in love with my Bowie brooch from Peachy Keen and it's basically living on my black Primark blazer. 


This is the gorgeous necklace from Wear Eponymous. When wearing such a plain boyfriend tshirt is really jazzes it up and adds a feminine touch. I can see me pairing it with a maxi dress and kimono for a more casual day look.


I'm not going to lie, I was not originally a fan of the jelly shoe. I am a fan of the 90's trend currently going on but they seemed a little too much.
Eventually I gave into their charm and ended up buying a pair a couple of days ago. I love them!
Okay, so they make your feet incredibly sweaty but they do add a little quirky edge to an outfit. For someone who is terrible in heels, I like how I can feel tall in them but can actually walk.


Thought I would add in a picture of me at The Shore in Leith. How gorgeous does it look?
Leith gets a bad rap sometimes but the amount of amazing bars, bistros etc, it's really worth checking out!

Hope you've enjoyed my outfit and let me know your opinion on the whole Jelly Shoes.

Till the next time!

X

2 comments: