Thursday 19 February 2015

OOTD: Full skirts and Duster coats


Hello.
Well would you look at that, In the space of a week and a bit I have managed to do not one but four blog posts. I know that's really nothing to boast about, others do that and more but for someone as lazy as I am, It's impressive!

If you saw my previous post, I got to visit Maison De Moggy. Which was just a wonderful experience.
If you are a cat lover then you must check out my post here: 'Falling In Love With All The Cats'



So anyway, I thought I would do a little OOTD style post of my look from that day.


Duster Coat: Primark
Crop Top:  Topshop
Necklace: Zara Taylor London
Skirt: River Island
Bag: H&M
Boots: DUO

Now I know, I'm shocked too. I've actually managed to wear an outfit that is not all Primark. Didn't think I had it in me really.
I'm actually obsessed with my duster coat. It's just so classic and chic. I only wish the weather was a little warmer so I could wear it all the time. Sadly I was a bloody cold lady today in it.

My River Island skirt is ridiculously old now but it will always be one of my favourite purchases. In general I am really loving full skirts. I'm not mega comfortable with showing much leg these days, so full skirts are just perfect at hiding my more voluptuous areas. 
My plan for my Spring wardrobe is to invest in more full skirts. From cute shirts to simple tshirts. They just go with everything!

Infact this is probably the most lady like outfit I have worn in a while. Got to look good for all the cats eh?


Apologies for the rubbish iPhone picture. I know I said I would be avoiding them from now on but I had to show you gorgeous Zara Taylor necklace I got from my voucher at Street Hub. This was my first time wearing it and I just love it. It's so pretty and delicate. 

Let me know what clothes you are going to be lusting after for Spring!

Till the next time




X

No comments:

Post a Comment