Sunday 20 March 2016

OOTD: Flu Fashion



Hello!

This week has not been my favourite one little bit. I started off feeling a little under the weather at the start of the week and as it went on I found myself stuck in bed with the full blown flu. After spending several days in bed by Saturday I was going a little stir crazy. 

Since Spring has well sprung and the sun decided to come out to play, I got myself together, put on some clothes and slapped on my 'face'. No more sitting in bed for at least a couple of hours. I wasn't exactly going anywhere special or amazing, just out to get stuff for dinner actually, but I decided to use the chance to cheer myself up a little and take a couple of OOTD pictures. 


Jumper: H&M
Coat: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Primark
Glasses: ASDA


Top tip for flu fashion, put on the most fabulous and ridiculous jumper you own. I adore this junk food H&M number and have featured it a good few times on my blog now. Who doesn't love looking at cartoon images of hotdogs when they are feeling rubbish? When in doubt, a fun jumper will always cheer you up. It won't get rid of the flu but will brighten up your day a little bit. 

I normally wear my big heeled boots but seeing as I barely had the energy to walk down the stairs of my building, I felt heels would be far too much work. I got these slip ons recently from the H&M sale and fell in love instantly. I was aiming for the black and white pair orginally, since I am the queen of monochrome, but alas they only had a size four in the white pair. They are quite possibly the brightest shoes I have ever owned but I love them.


On our way to grab dinner, we came across the new H&M that has opened up in Ocean Terminal, even though I am skint and ill I decided to have a wee peak in. After realising they had the black pair in those shoes, I searched high and low for a size 4. Of course the last pair in the shop, which was actually hidden away behind a different style, ended up being my size!



Now I own both pairs I am debating which ones I actually prefer. At the moment I think the black and white pair are winning but I do love the ridiculousness of the bright white ones!


Which ones do you like the most? 



Till the next time!


X

7 comments:

  1. ermahgerd. I love that jumper. I wants. :D
    As for the shoes, I prefer the white ones... but I assume they are a bitch to keep clean.

    Jess | www.italktogh0sts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M had a onesie version which I totally regret not buying :(

      Yeah I am leaning towards the white ones but dreading them getting dirty!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. You are slaying the flu outfit Emily! And you suit those shoes, both colours!
    I prefer the black ones but that's just because it matches my soul. Feel better soon x x

    littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the flu absolutely sucks, I hope you're feeling better now! Your jumper is so cute, I love it!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Can't wait to get rid of the silly flu!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?
    https://www.kisiri.co.za/homecoming-dresses-320

    ReplyDelete