Monday 11 April 2016

The Irn Bru Necklace




Hello!


As I mentioned in my one of my previous posts, even though I am all about the monochrome outfits but when it comes to jewellery I love something a little more fun. The minute I saw Pink Poodle Boutique post this adorable Irn Bru necklace on their Twitter/Instagram I knew it was fate. 

Having basically taken inspiration from Scotland's favourite fizzy drink when it comes to my hair, how better else to show my love by having a mini bottle of Bru around my neck. 
Pink Poodle are located in Glasgow's West End on Byers Road. I have yet to visit the boutique myself, something which I will be changing very soon, but they also have an amazing online store full of amazing stuff!

Irn Bru Necklace - £9.99

The lovely ladies at Pink Poodle sent me over my very own Irn Bru necklace and as soon as it arrived, I was full of pure joy. It has to be the most adorable necklace I have ever seen. Who doesn't want a bottle of Bru close to their heart? 





Every time I've worn it outside, I have had so many comments and people asking where they can their own Bru necklace. The design of the bottle is just perfect and totally on point. I almost wish it was a real mini bottle so I could carry actual Irn Bru around my neck. Especially for the days when I have had a little too much gin the night before.

If having Irn Bru around your neck isn't enough, they also have amazing Irn Bru earrings which I find myself drawn to more and more each day.

Irn Bru Drop Earrings - £7.99


Make sure you either head along to Pink Poodle's shop in Glasgow or check out their website if you want to be a 'Bru' boy or girl! 



Till the next time!


X

2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty! I like how quirky and cute your necklace is.
    Connect with me:
    BLOGLOVIN: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog...
    INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/igab...
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/igaberry1
    WEBSITE: https://www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is without a doubt one of the coolest pieces of jewellery I have seen! Absolutely brilliant. I think you need to get the earrings now!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete