Thursday 2 June 2016

OOTD: Batman Crop Top


Hello!

How many times have you heard that unless you have a toned and flat stomach then you shouldn't even look at a crop top? All these rules on what you should wear for your 'body type' bore me ever so.

Fashion doesn't need rules. It should be your chance to express yourself and wear whatever you damn well please.

I will have no one tell me what I can't wear a crop. I will wear it with pride and that is exactly what I did with this Batman bad boy.





Batman Crop Top - H&M
Trousers - New Look
Coat - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Hallhuber
Sunglasses - Tiger
Necklace - Primark


The sun was shining, the weather was warm and I of course put on an all black outfit. Once a goth, always a goth okay?!

I recently received this crop top from my good friend Lucie as she no longer wanted it and I can't turn down any Batman related clothing. 

I paired it with my new favourite New Look trousers. Seriously New Look is actually the bomb for finding jeans and trousers that will fit over my slightly rounder backside and thunder thighs. These particular trousers are so versatile, from work to nights out. I love them. 

So go out there, wear what you want and smash those silly unneeded rules. Fashion is for everyone, no matter what size or shape you are. 


Till the next time!



X


2 comments:

  1. I'm a big believer in wearing what you damn well please - you look good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I always worried about crop tops, but you're totally right - you should wear whatever the hell you want.

    You look so fabulous and love the Batman top! I managed to find a batman bodysuit years ago that looks exactly the same and I'll treasure it always!

    Looking amazing - as always! From one goth to another! haha!

    ReplyDelete