Friday 1 July 2016

Frankly Fashion: Skinny Dip


Hello!

When it comes to my fashion choices, I am the self dubbed queen of monochrome. Well maybe not the queen but I just love wearing black, grey and white. When you have hair that resembles a bottle of Irn Bru on fire, your fashion choices become a little limited. 

Even though I keep my clothes fairly simple, I can't resist letting my accessorises do the talking. One brand in particular has managed to win over my cold heart - Skinny Dip
I've always been quite an admirer of Skinny Dip but until this year I had just lusted from afar. Watching everyone else with their fun phone covers or ridiculously cute bags. Then a wonderful thing happened in my life.

Two Skinny Dip bags appeared in my life due to very lovely friend who knew how much I was longing to have an up grade of novelty in my life.

It kicked off an obsession in me and now I can officially say that I am in love with this brand. 

Liquid Sarcasm Cross Body Bag - £15

I first came across the Liquid Sarcasm bag after seeing it worn by one of my favourite bloggers. Kristy aka LoveLust Love has one of the best styles ever and I knew I also needed said bag into my life. Daria was my teenage hero so I do love a bit of sarcasm in my life. 


Hangover Club Clutch Bag - *Sold Out* 

The Hangover Club bag has quickly became my own partner in crime. We've had three glorious night outs together and danced beautifully along to this. *Purse First* 


Tears of The Haters Case - £14

This is the newest addition to my growing Skinny Dip collection. It was love at first sight when our, erm, eyes met in Topshop. Alas the first time I left it behind, what a fool I was. Fate entered and when I went back to the shop to return an unwanted dress, there it was. Just waiting for me... 

So yeah my Skinny Dip collection is a little on the small side but I feel that may change by the end of this year. I can't resist okay?!  

Here are a few items that I am currently pining over:


Top L-R: 

Bottom L-R: 



Are you a Skinny Dip fan? What is your favourite item of theirs? 


Till the next time!


X

8 comments:

  1. Love these quirky items, really fun design. I want that hangover bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are so fun and different. The hangover bag is great, so much room in it as well for a clutch!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love the kitty headphones, they are super cute! <3

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem so impractical but adorable. Adorable always win over for me haha!

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. Oh how I wish I could pull this stuff off! They're just so adorable & quirky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you totally can. I'm not one for wearing overly bright clothing but a little fun accessory can be pulled off by anyone :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  4. "Liquid sarcasm" is perfect for you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. They should make an actual drink called Liquid Sarcasm.

      Emily x

      Delete