Saturday 23 July 2016

Frankly Vlogs: A Walk Along The Water Of Leith


Hello!

So I decided to give something new a try. This was something I always fancied doing but quite honestly didn't have the guts to do. In fact I am still not sure how confident I feel about it but I have finally entered the world of YouTube. 

After seeing so many of my lovely friends taking up vlogging, I thought it was about time that I joined them!
First things first. I am not skilled at all when it comes to filming or editing videos. This was all done on my hand iPhone. Please go gentle on me okay.

On the day this was all filmed, Sam and I decided to go for a little wander alongside the Water of Leith which is one of the few walks I enjoy to be honest. The plan was to walk all the way along till we got to the Modern Art museum in Edinburgh. 

We also wanted an excuse to go out and catch some more Pokemon in that game everyone is talking about.... 

I thought this would be the ideal setting to finally try out a little bit of vlogging. 

First up, have some pictures of my day out:









Now watch as I awkwardly attempt to vlog, enjoy:



So yeah it isn't the finest piece of footage you have ever seen but I really enjoyed giving it a go and may dabble in the world of YouTube further. So if you want to subscribe to my channel, that would be swell!



Till the next time!


X

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous down at the water of Leith. I love seeing Edinburgh through somebody else's eyes!
    Great post!
    L x
    thequietresolution.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. genuinely really enjoyed your vlog - keep at it!!

    i've been meaning to go down to water of leith and dean's village for far too long. also need to see the surreal encounters exhibit next time i'm down in edinburgh.

    -- <a href="www.zeldageorge.blogspot.co.uk”>zelda george</a> x

    ReplyDelete